Real Estate and Construction
Navigating today’s economy not only requires in-depth understanding of development and management of real estate and construction fundamentals, but it also requires a high level of technical expertise and vast experience gained over past decades in dealing with challenging times.
Schulman Lobel is focused on delivering high-quality professional services to the development and management of real estate and construction communities. Our partners have many years of experience advising many of the metropolitan area’s leading commercial, retail, hospitality, and residential real estate and construction organizations – from REITs, institutions and opportunistic funds to private family developers/owners.
Schulman Lobel’s construction practice team delivers high-quality professional services to this specialized and challenging industry, which has a complex set of accounting rules and tax regulations. We keep fully abreast of market best practices and provide expert guidance to our clients in the construction industry.
Professional Services include:
• Accounting and auditing
• Active monitoring of client’s outside investments
• Due diligence and data validation services on acquisitions and corporate restructurings
• Due diligence on loan documents, service histories and property collateral
• Financial outsourcing
• Lease consulting, auditing, and abstracting
• Operations optimization, including the structuring of CAM, OPEX, tenant recoveries
• Principal-to-principal introductions for debt and equity financing
• Tax structuring and compliance